Search More Local Job Centres
Jobs By Rss
HR® Employment Bureau
Apply With Facebook
Role: Service Engineer Reporting to: Service Manager Date: February 2015
• To carry out preventative maintenance, repair of electric overhead cranes, jib cranes, runway beams hoists.
• Installation and dismantle of steelwork i.e. overhead cranes, post jibs etc.
• Onsite and offsite examination/inspection of different lifting equipment i.e. slings, shackles, eyebolts.
• Trouble shoot equipment malfunctions.
• Consult with customers on repair and safety related issues.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety on site.
• Generating sales leads during service visit.
• Completion of documentation.
Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
Relevant electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
Experience with overhead cranes and hoists.
Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
Be physically fit and able to work at heights.
Demonstrate a willingness to work extra hours.
Hold a current driving licence.
By Dave Hughes
Business Users Login Here