The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels. You will have the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads. Having excellent decision making skills and problem solving skills to be able to produce required results. If you have worked within purchasing, supply chain, expediting or material control and are looking for your next challenge please apply now!
£9.20 per hour for 12 weeks on a temporary to permanent basis..
As the expeditor you will be responsible for:-
- Raising & sending purchase orders to suppliers
- Provide support to internal sales team and supplier enquiries regarding order status, changes or cancellations
- Schedule/expedite deliveries to resolve shortages, late deliveries & other problems which may arise
- Manage purchase requirements to optimise stock levels
- Chase suppliers to make sure deliveries arrive on time and in full (OTIF)
- Support Material Controller in managing supplier performance
- Resolve invoice enquiries in a timely manner
- Adhoc administration