Key responsibilities: -
Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in a wide range of buildings from domestic properties to large office buildings including care homes, hospitals and industrial units.
Producing high quality Risk Assessment reports on the company’s software system based on a Tablet computer
Liaising with clients to ensure all information is collected to produce a complete, comprehensive and professional document.
£18 - £23k depending on experience. Company van, fuel card, mobile phone or allowance and company uniform provided.
- 2 years experience in the Water Treatment and Testing industry is essential.
- Specific experience of completing risk assessments on hot and cold water systems in a range of commercial and domestic properties.
- IT knowledge to use mobile based technology based on a tablet computer
- Candidates should ideally have a C & G qualification in Risk Assessment of water systems in buildings.
- Legionella Certification
- Driving license and an Enhanced DBS disclosure which the company will pay for.
- Aptitude for training and mentoring less experienced colleagues an advantage.