An exciting new opportunity for full and part time Domiciliary care assistants to join a brand-new team and build a really strong career in care.
Experience in care is preferred, and Care certificate or NVQ (or similar) in Health and Social Care would be an advantage. All team members will need to be highly motivated, kind and above all caring, ensuring our clients receive the very best care at all times.
We will provide:
• Full induction programme and essential training to ensure you are supported
• Ongoing training and support
• Career development opportunities
• DBS paid for by us
• Flexible working hours, this must include some evenings and alternate weekends
• Excellent rates of pay
• Travel allowance
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering person centred, respectful, personal care
• Medication support
• Domestic support
• Social support
• Assisting with nutritional requirements
• Assisting with day to day tasks
• Helping our clients remain independent in their own home
Salary £10 - £12 per hour
For a great opportunity to make a difference and build a rewarding career with this new company apply now.