• Dimensional testing of Parts from production, as and when required.
• Completion of Online checks (paperwork and aesthetics of parts being produced).
• Oil testing for grommets.
• Vent Valve air pressure testing.
• Completion of Goods inward C of C checks (as directed)
• Hardness testing for Exide buttons as and when required.
• Sample checks of Exide Product.
• Final Inspection all areas (apart from end-check).
• Daily analysis of Exide and CRP samples: Including Weigh and measure and recording critical dimensional data when required.
• Any additional inspection/testing as directed by Senior Quality Engineer or Quality manager.
• Reporting back finding from checks in a defined format, within timescales agreed.
• Assist with 8D completion when required as part of Quality team activity when required.
• Supports Quality Technician function as directed by Quality Manager/Senior Quality Engineer.
£18 to £21000 depending on experience. Pension, uniform and overtime available. Career progression for the right candidate. This is a full time employed position.
• Strong understanding of the fundamental principles of dimensional metrology.
• Able to work with and understand Drawings.
• An appreciation of ISO9001 and IATF16949.
• Computer literate an ability to communicate on all levels within an organisation (verbal and written).
• Able to work logically and systematically.
• Commercially aware, in relation to all aspects of quality.
• Must be a pragmatic and practical problem solver.
• Ability to multi task effectively.
• Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
• Must possess a professional and mature attitude.
• Experience of rubber & plastic injection moulding industry would be advantageous.