• Autodesk Inventor and Vault is the software the drawing office uses so knowledge of the later would be desirable.
• Office based role Mon -Fri with occasional off-site visits to sub-contractors and client stores
• Strong value engineering mind set.
• Pro-active relationships with our supply base within our metal fabrication and joinery supply chain both UK and Overseas.
Requirements to be successful in the role:
A positive, enthusiastic and resourceful self-starter, capable of taking ownership of projects and working as part of a group. You will have a good understanding of form and function, be a creative thinker with an eye for detail and have strong commercial awareness.
Tenacity and problem-solving skills are a distinct advantage given the high level of bespoke work and complex installations undertaken in the division.
• Previous working experience using AutoCAD Inventor.
• Be able to show an ability to work in a demanding office environment and have a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
• A positive, enthusiastic and hardworking attitude.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages
- 23 days holiday plus stats (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension Contribution
- Free Car Parking
- Ability to participate in the Cycle to Work Scheme (post probation period)
Opportunity to be involved with:
- Group Colleague Board
- Quarterly Corporate Events/Charity Involvement