Brake Press SetterManufacturing/Surveying
Date Added: 26/07/2022 12:51:00
Operating and setting the Armada Brake Press machines. Reading drawings and bending the aluminium and mild steel to the agreed sizes.
Currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a Sheet Metal Company based in Hockley, manufacturing components for the Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be setting and operating Amada Brake Press Operators in the role as a Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You will also be involved with quality checking parts for the role of Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You must be able to read engineering drawings.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You will need to have previous experience setting and operating Brake Press machines.
• For the role of Brake Press Setter Operator, Amada experience is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered.
Key Skills :
Setting and operating an Armada Brake Press Machine. Candidates must have previous experience and be able to read drawings.
(Birmingham Industrial Industrial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company