Overtime available! On going work
Not Specified, Northamptonshire
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
ON GOING TEMP TO PERM ROLES!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRESSION!
We are looking for a number of colleagues to join our team in Chipping Warden
Do you have Vehicle experience from any background??
The responsibility of the Dispatch Quality Control Inspector/ Vehicle Quality Control is to identify any bodywork defects on vehicles within the preparation department. The ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and with a close eye for detail are all essential within a vehicle refurbishment and inspection environment.
What you''ll be doing:
* Inspecting all stock vehicles entering the preparation department in a timely manner.
* Identifying all areas of concern including: scratches, dents and poor previous repairs.
* Allocating rectification to correct department i.e. Bodyshop or SMART Repair.
* Monitoring all vehicles on premises for any damages caused after arrival.
* Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
* Bringing major issues to the attention of Shift Manager immediately.
* Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
* Achieving the KPI''s attributed to this role.
Required skills and experience:
* Previous vehicle inspection experience.
* Familiar with working with technology, e.g. tablets, smart phones
* Ability to work fast and efficiently.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a "can do" attitude.
* Team player.
For further details please speak to Amy
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
|Salary: £15 to £17.25 per Hourly||View|
Quality Assurance Manager - Cosmetics Start-Up
|Salary: £55000 to £60000 per Annual||View|
Workshop Controller Vacancy - Motor Trade - Bristol
|Salary: £30000 to £34000 per Annual||View|
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, Bristol
|Salary: £30000 to £32000 per Annual||View|
Service Advisor - Commercial Vehicles
|Salary: £22000 to £25000 per Annual||View|