Commercial property Solicitor/Legal Executive with 1-2 years PQE required to join our busy and well-respected client in their Colchester office to be part of their Commercial property Team.
As a Fee Earner Commercial property solicitor/legal executive you will be outgoing and enthusiastic lawyer with previous experience in handling and managing their own caseload, appropriate to their level of experience.
* The role is full time and will be based in their Colchester office.
* Working within a busy and highly regarded team
* Dealing with all aspects of Commercial property including sales and purchases, plot sales, investment, secured lending, development, options and conditional contracts and non-contentious landlord and tenant matters.
* The role will involve full marketing and business development
* Providing exceptional client care
* The ideal candidate will manage their own caseload, appropriate to their level of experience.
* A Commercial property Solicitor/Legal Executive with 1-2 years PQE Free earner
* Excellent timekeeping and communication skills, both verbal and written
* A positive, friendly and helpful approach to being a team player
* Ideal candidate must be flexible enough to work outside normal office hours when required and preferably have their own vehicle as well as a clean driving licence
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet tight deadlines
* The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
* IT literacy skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Benefits to you
* Salary £25,000 -£50,000 dependant on experience
* 25 days holidays
* Extensive training will be provided.
* Entitled to the Firm''s Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service Schemes and the Firm''s Private Health Scheme upon commencement of employment
* Enrolment in the Firm''s Workplace Pension Scheme upon completion of three months employment and subject to the rules of the scheme.
* Opportunity to work or a leading very recognised law firm
* Lovely working environment
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
Residential Property Lawyer
|Salary: £35000 to £50000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £35000 to £37000 per Annual||View|
Temporary, Part Time Conveyancing Secretary/Paralegal
|Salary: £10 to £12 per Hourly||View|
NQ Conveyancing Solicitor
|Salary: £30000 to £35000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £40000 to £45000 per Annual||View|