TAX AND TRUST EXECUTIVE
SALARY DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Tax and Trust Executive to join my client.
This is a senior appointment incorporating extensive trust administration and accounting, with extensive tax work, including the preparation of tax returns and associated compliance.
The role will include client contact and may extend beyond the main responsibilities listed below.
Main detailed responsibilities
* Trust and Estate tax returns and personal tax returns, including related tax calculations using the firm''s software (IRIS). All related correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required. Monitoring and working to related deadlines.
* Preparing Trust accounts.
* Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
* Dealing with the day-to-day administration on clients.
* Inheritance Tax returns for Trusts and Estates.
* Ad hoc advisory work, such as advising on Trust distributions.
* Assisting in the training and mentoring of junior members of staff.
* To carry out other tasks as and when required by the LLP.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
* A suitable professional qualification - e.g. STEP, ATT, CTA (part qualified)
* Significant experience (2 years+) of working in a private client or trust department in a client facing role
* Ability to work accurately, prioritise work and adhere to critical deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Proactive and ambitious, with a willingness to challenge in the best interest of the client
* IT literate, with experience of using case management and tax software (ideally IRIS)
The role is full time 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday and will be working at one of the Chichester Offices.
They are offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
|Salary: £25000 to £28000 per Annual||View|
Residential Property Lawyer
|Salary: £35000 to £50000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £35000 to £37000 per Annual||View|
Senior Tax and Trusts Executive
|Salary: £30000 to £50000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £40000 to £50000 per Annual||View|