NQ Conveyancing Solicitor
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Newly Qualified Conveyancing Solicitor to join our Clients Portsmouth office, in a well established team. Are you an Individual who is capable working in all aspects of residential conveyancing including sales, purchases, transfers, freehold and leasehold work?
The Office in question is continuing to grow and it is important for the right candidate to continue developing and building good relations with local estate agents, mortgage brokers, other introducer''s and their long standing clients. Alongside high quality work, the role offers good supportive working conditions together with a competitive salary. The role is within a leading firm in the area recognising the importance of maintaining their excellent reputation, high level of service and positive working environments for their staff.
* Sale & New Builds
* Organising network events
* Transfer Equity
* Shared Ownership
* Handling case-loads relating to residential conveyancing transactions;
* Dealing with Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions;
* Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
* Be able to generate your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for the firm;
* Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
|Salary: £25000 to £28000 per Annual||View|
Family Law Solicitor
|Salary: £35000 to £40000 per Annual||View|
Commercial Property Solicitor
|Salary: £25000 to £30000 per Annual||View|
Temporary, Part Time Conveyancing Secretary/Paralegal
|Salary: £10 to £12 per Hourly||View|
|Salary: £30000 to £38000 per Annual||View|