Tradewind Recruitment are now recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse to work part-time only Monday to Friday. Monday and Friday all day and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday PM only.
Are you looking for a job as a Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant in Nottinghamshire within a Primary school Early Years setting? You need to have a CACHE Level 3 or an NNEB
We are recruiting for a long-term positions and daily supply.
This position is a great opportunity to work alongside supportive and experienced teams and leadership. Working within this school will also offer a fantastic opportunity to make a difference. This role offers a great opportunity to develop skills for those who wanting to progress.
* A Committed Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse who wants to attain the highest standards in teaching and who can motivate and support children.
* A Driven and empathetic teaching assistant who can support the teacher and the class to encourage learning.
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant roles, you will need to:
* ideally to have had some previous experience of working as a teaching assistant or 1:1 with children who have special needs.
* Right to work in the UK.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to process one.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That''s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you''re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn''t stop once we''ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ''APPLY NOW'' to be considered for this great position as a Early Years Teaching Assistant in Nottinghamshire. Or for more information on this role, Contact Lynne on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that''s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that''s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional servi
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
Learning Support Assistant - Special Needs
|Salary: £65 to £80 per Daily||View|
Special Needs - Teaching Assistant - GUILDFORD
|Salary: £65 to £80 per Annual||View|
SEN Teaching Assistant - Permanent Salaried + Joining Bonus
|Salary: £16000 to £17000 per Annual||View|
ASPIRING TEACHER - Teaching Assistant - Career Progression
|Salary: £65 to £80 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £10 to £10 per Daily||View|