Installation Service SupervisorTelecoms
Date Added: 18/01/2022 10:28:51
Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: £30,000 (Negotiable)
Hours: Monday to Friday, usual office hours (No Part Time Available)
Are you an experienced manager looking for a new challenge in the telematics industry?
Do you want to work with an interesting, quick developing company?
Our client is looking for an Installation Service Supervisor to join their Technical Services Department.
This role will require self motivation, excellent communication skills and logical thinking to supervise the delivery of service installations to a high standard. You will be supervising the installation engineer team and undertaking installation visits to customer premises around the UK and Europe.
You will also be:
- Providing technical support on installations and service work
- Assisting the development and testing of new applications and solutions
- Liaising with the installations team to resolve complex problems and testing new FM Products
- Ensuring that the engineering team are assigned appropriate tasks to increase efficiency and that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Provide remote and onsite support to customers and service partners
- Perform disciplined vehicle specific installation tasks and servicing of the company products
- Plan and deliver the quality assurance programme to ensure quality is maintained across the service partner network
- Carry out audits on customer installations as necessary
- Plan and deliver the product training to new partners and ensure that existing partners are up to date on developments
- Working with Can-Bus tools to capture vehicle data for script development
You will need:
- Excellent self motivation, communication skills, attention to detail, strategic thinking and analysis skills
- Experience of managing a small team of engineers
- Minimum 5 years experience in Vehicle Telematics Installations or Auto-Electrical experience within the automotive installation industry
- Strong IT skills
- A Full, Clean driving license
- A European Language (ideal but not essential)
You will recieve:
- A car / car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- A Pension matched to 7.5%
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click the "APPLY" button below, or call us on 0121 647 1081 to talk to someone. We''d love to hear from you!
Key Skills :
Must be self motivated, have excellent communication skills, good attention to detail. Must have experience in people management, an understanding of product portfolios and experience in vehicle telematics installations or the automotive installation industry.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company