Production Controller / Assistant ManagerManagement
Date Added: 19/01/2022 11:29:50
Full Time, Permanent Position
Offering up to 30k a year
Hours: 7:30 – 4:30pm
Are you organised, able to operate under pressure and love managing a team?
If you are looking for a challenge, this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for an Production Controller/Assistant Manager to assist the Factory Manager in the planning, administration and production activities in the business. Our client is a Modular Housing company based in Shrewsbury, this position is based in their Telford facility.
You will be:
- Managing production activities to meet objectives in a timely and cost effective manner
- Liaising with other departments to communicate production updates and adjust schedules where needed
- Developing and Writing Operating Standard Procedures and ensuring that these procedures are adhered to
- Conducting team briefings and performance reviews
- Providing budget, costing and data analysis reports to the factory manager
- Taking an active role in Management Meetings and taking notes where necessary
- Directing and supporting the Operations and Production team in their duties
- Advising and working with Operative Team Leaders to ensure the best results
- Producing Production Related Reports
- General Admin including scanning and filing documents
- Managing quality standards in compliance with H&S requirements
- Organising and scheduling training sessions
You will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of Managing a Team
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Experience in a Construction or Production related background (Ideal)
- Excellent IT Skills, Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The ability to prioritize under pressure
If you are interested in the role, please feel free to get in touch via 0121 647 1081 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Key Skills :
Previous management experience is required, ideally in a Construction or Production environment.
(Birmingham Industrial Industrial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company