Change Analyst (12 month maternity contract)Telecoms
Date Added: 08/04/2022 13:30:26
Do you want to work for a company who are as passionate about their people as they are their providers?
Would you like to work for an extremely inclusive and rewarding company where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions?
You will also have the opportunity to work from home twice each week.
This position can either be based in Irlam/Manchester or Telford but you will need to be able to travel to Telford at least once each month.
You will be working for a company who are going through an exciting period of growth. They are very proud of the fact that they are one of the main leaders in their sector.
Your duties as a Change Analyst will involve:
- This will initially be a 12 month maternity contract.
- You will make IT changes, from lifecycle through to submission.
- Preparing various documents including reports, agendas and minutes for Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- You will be posting implementation reviews (PIR) for all changes.
- Also assessing the priority and impact of all changes.
- Co-ordinating change approvals and liaising between approvers and initiators.
Key Skills :
You will need previous change management experience and the ability to use a wide variety of IT systems.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company