Business Development Manager (WFH)Sales
Date Added: 08/04/2022 13:45:25
Business Development Manager
25000pa - 30000pa plus uncapped/competitive commission structure
Do you want to work for a progressive company where you will be responsible to manage your own workload and choose which sectors you would like to target?
Do you like the idea of being part of a business that will be experiencing considerable growth over the next 2 years?
Based in the heart of Birmingham, our client has a team of payroll and tax experts to help companies up and down the country to keep their payroll running as smoothly as possible.
- The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying prospects clients.
- You will also be responsible for looking after your own existing business and building long-term relationships.
- Arrange prospect appointments and undertake visits.
- Identify and, where possible, influence prospect needs.
- Network and navigating through various social media channels, including LinkedIn.
Key Skills :
You will need previous experience of working as a Field Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or Area Sales Manager
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company