Date Added: 09/05/2022 11:49:43
Based in Leicester
£32,000pa - £36,000pa
You will be working for an extremely successful and independent company who are now in a situation where the well-known brands approach them rather than the other way round.
My client successfully been providing Marketing solutions to some very well-known brands across the UK and now they''re looking to grow their team.
You will need to have previous Project Assistant experience in either retail design, shop-fitting, interiors, manufacturing or build environments with POS knowledge.
- The successful Project Assistant will be to agree lead times for each stage, producing schedules and timelines for projects.
- You will be costing projects whilst achieving a targeted margin.
- Running briefing meetings with stakeholders and internal colleagues.
- Manager supplier resources to produce and deliver on project requirements.
- Dealing with anything relating to the quality of cost of the project.
Key Skills :
Ideally you will come from a packaging, print, POS or production background, they will be sourcing materials via various suppliers
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company