Call Center AgentCustomer Services
Date Added: 01/08/2022 16:45:00
Salary: up to £21,500 basic salary + Uncapped Comission
Location: Birmingham Business Park
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm (1 in 4 weeks)
Our client is a dynamic and industry leading business consultancy in the Automotive sector, specializing in developing and implementing Sales & After sales retention programs in Dealer Groups. You would be working within a dedicated Contact Centre team that process 100,000 inbound and outbound enquiries per month through both Sales and After sales channels.
The role can be either sales or after sales focused, depending on your skill set.
After Sales Team:
• Process after sales Service, MOT, General Maintenance and Recall appointments
• Manage cancellations & reschedules
• Provide expert advice on what is due to maintaining the safety of their vehicle
• Process sales leads and convert them to appointments for the dealers
• Handling leads from Inbound & Outbound Calls, Live Chat and Email sources
• Managing your own sales success and appointments
In both roles the advisor is the first line of contact on behalf of the dealership, you are to ensure that every customer receives the very best in customer service, providing product knowledge on new vehicles or on service schedules.
• Conversion • Quality • Efficiency
Bonuses will be given to those who go the extra mile.
You will receive comprehensive training on product knowledge, systems and process and will be expected to be able to receive inbound calls and make outbound calls in a blended environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience within a Call Center Environment is Essential
• Fluent in Spoken and Written English
• Good Communication and Listening Skills
• Professional & Friendly approach
• A driven and determined attitude
• Full Induction & Comprehensive Training
• 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Additional day''s holiday for your birthday
• Management development initiative
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan & Pension
• Uncapped bonus
• Length of Service Award
• Active Career Progression
• Free onsite parking
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, please click on the "Apply" button below. We''d love to hear from you!
Due to the amount of response that we are receiving for this role if you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your CV, your application has been unsuccessful, we appreciate your time. Many thanks.
Key Skills :
Minimum 2 years experience within a call centre environment is required.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company