Date Added: 06/06/2022 11:29:00
Salary: up to 40k
Hours: 9-5:30, Monday to Friday
Are you looking for a well established company to expand your accountancy skills in?
Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a well established car auctioning company, selecting the best classic and competition cars alongside supercars and motorcycles. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team and assist the Financial Director in maintaining accounts.
You will be:
- Printing purchase invoices, allocating nominal codes and auction codes
- Getting approval for payment and posting invoices onto the accounts system
- Creating and preparing payment runs for approval
- Posting bank receipts for entry fee invoices and auction invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Statement Reconciliations
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Payroll and VAT Returns
- Providing reports as required
You will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role
- AAT Qualification needed
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
If you or someone you know would like to know more about this position, please click on the "Apply" button below. We''d love to hear from you!
Key Skills :
Experience within a similar role is essential
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company