Customer Services Administrator (Minworth)Customer Services
Date Added: 29/06/2022 12:08:00
Customer Services Administrator (Minworth)
Based in Minworth
Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator who is looking for a new opportunity to join a busy and well-established company based in Minworth?
Do you want to work in a passionate, friendly and busy team?
My client has been building relationships with the House Building community for over 20 years and they''re looking for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to support their established team.
As an experienced Customer Services Administrator your duties will involve:
- Working closely with the Customer Services Manager, resolving queries and complaints.
- You will build relationships with existing customers.
- Handling product recalls and ordering replacement spares.
- Keeping customer portals up to date.
- Package and organise couriers to send spare parts direct to customers.
- Dealing with product malfunctions, warranties and terms of sale.
Key Skills :
You will need experience of working in a busy Customer Services environment.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company