Campaign Delivery Executive (Birmingham)Marketing
Date Added: 11/07/2022 15:08:00
Based in Birmingham City Centre (1 day each working from home)
Are you an experienced Campaign Executive looking for a new opportunity?
Do you like the idea of working for a Media Planning, Buying and Advertising agency who are very proud of their fantastic culture and benefits?
My client is a UK leading, independent company who continue to grow and due to winning some new accounts they are looking to considerably expand their team.
The duties of the Campaign Executive will involve:
- You will be compiling specs and deadlines for the Account Management team.
- Pulling together and proof reading pitch documents.
- Liaising with media owners to run through campaign briefs.
- You will be creating lookbooks and uploading artwork.
- Chase media owners for posting and delivery of reports.
- Uploading various information onto various systems, including Assana and Adalyser.
- Also posting reports out to clients.
- You will need to have previous campaign management experience with a good understanding of client delivery.
Key Skills :
Previous Campaign Management experience is essential, with the natural ability to pick up new software
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company