Estate ManagerProperty Services
Date Added: 07/07/2022 16:30:11
Based in Yardley with some travel involved
9:00am - 5:30pm
Do you want to work for a well-established company who are consistently hitting record breaking figures and continue to grow?
My client is an international business with various Manufacturing sites across the UK and they continue to consistently grow.
As an experienced Estate Manager your duties will involve:
• You will be dealing with overseeing compliance with leases
• Liaising with building relationships with tenants
• Dealing with service charges, utilities and rates
• Overseeing all Health and safety matters
• The Estate Manager will also look after site compliance and insurance liaison
• Lease deals, processing and enquiries
• Quotations for works and dealing with CPSEs.
Key Skills :
You will need previous experience in property/estate management, ideally dealing with multiple sites.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company