HR Administrator (6 month contract)Administration
Date Added: 20/07/2022 11:32:00
HR Systems Administrator (6 month contract)
Based in Telford
10 per hour
Do you want to work for an award-winning company who are rapidly growing but have managed to keep the family run business values that they are extremely proud of?
Do you have at least one years HR Administration or Systems Administration experience and you are looking to make your next move?
My client is an established Risk Management/Security company who are extremely proud of the considerable growth they have experienced throughout the UK over the last few years. They are also proud of the flexibility, trust and progression they offer to their employees in the business.
They also offer a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an extra 5 days), Private Health Care plan, Life Assurance 3 x salary, Company Pension Contribution.
As a HR Systems Administrator your duties will involve:
- The HR Assistant will be working in a small and extremely friendly HR team.
- You will be providing full Administration/Systems support to the Group HR Officer.
- The position will be very systems focused, working with a Sage HR system.
- Building forms onto a system and consolidating information.
- Cleansing the system and tidying up files and folders.
- Knowledge of Excel is essential as you will be processing and updating data.
- You will also be producing reports from Excel.
Key Skills :
Ideally you will need previous HR Administration or Systems Administration experience.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company