Senior Commercial ManagerManagement
Date Added: 12/08/2022 15:21:00
Are you an experienced Senior Commercial Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to be part of a professional, passionate and well-established family run business, who are always striving for more?
You will need to be a customer focused leader who isn''t afraid to speak up and challenge the status quo!
As well as a welcoming and extremely friendly environment my client offers 33 days holiday, which includes bank holidays and a company pension scheme, plus other incentives.
- The Senior Commercial Manager will be a key player in terms of developing strong relationships with the Commercial team and key stakeholders.
- You will monitor performance and develop strategies.
- Prepare various reports for the senior management team.
- You will also be responsible for the overall KPI performance from a customer satisfaction point of view.
- Also oversee department managers, supply chains, purchasing strategies, IT infrastructure and the implementation of the waste site transfer.
- As well as the requirements already listed you will also need experience of budgeting and performance reporting.
Key Skills :
Previous Commercial Management experience is essential.
(Birmingham Commercial Commercial)
B36 0EH 01216471081 http://hremploymentbureau.co.uk About this company HR Employment Bureau is an independently owned local recruitment agency that prides itself on matching skilled local candidates to innovative industrial sectors, as well as various commercial and management positions. With over 40 combined years experience within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Office Services, Professional & Public Sector recruitment industries, we are ideally placed to service both multinational business as well as other independent local firms. More jobs from this employer No Jobs Found for this Company