Here at Deichmann we are looking to appoint a Trainee Manager in our Camberley area on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a successful and ambitious Team Member or Supervisor, looking to progress their career into Store Management.
You will undergo first class training and development, including holding stores on a planned and ad hoc basis with a view to you potentially becoming a Cover Manager at the end of your training, and then potentially on to becoming Store Manager of your own Store.
You must be fully flexible in terms of travel as you will be working in a number of different stores and you will have previous experience of working in retail or a related sector. You must be able to problem solve and think on your feet, alongside this you will be a people person, have the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service.
* Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
* Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service
* Resourcing / drafting rotas, working within budget
* Stock management
* Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports
* Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights
* Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin
* Support the delivery of KPI''s, meeting all company standards
* Assist in recruitment and training of the team
* A hands on leader, with experience in retail or a related industry sector
* Have a positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
* Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
* Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
* Attention to detail
* Good communicator
* Be methodical, organised and have a structured approach to work
* Spatial awareness
* Be fully flexible across the week
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a fast paced, secure company, in return for which we want you to strive to be the best retailer you can and deliver fantastic customer service through your team.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Trainee Manager and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We''d love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation at interview stage
Similar jobs in you may be interested in:
Assistant Store Manager
|Salary: £21800 to £21800 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £35000 to £40000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £23757 to £23757 per Annual||View|
Assistant Store Manager
|Salary: £24000 to £28000 per Annual||View|
|Salary: £27000 to £29000 per Annual||View|